- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Current Time 3:26:43am
This is a live, real-time weather data display from the Cambridge Municipal Airport Weather Station.
Please be patient... screen may take a few seconds to load based on your Internet connection.
Having problems seeing the stream? Click here for a current image of the weather station display.
DISCLAIMER: This information should NOT be used for preliminary flight planning purposes. It IS NOT a substitute for a formal preflight weather briefing. Due to the current nature of the World Wide Web the federal government does not recognize data available through this medium as safe and reliable for aviation. The information published on and via this site is made available without warranty of any kind. The author of this site accepts no responsibility or liability, whether direct or indirect, as to the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the information, nor for any consequences of its use.
About the Cambridge Airport Weather Station and data display...
Cambridge Airport Weather Station Measuring Instruments
- Date & Time: The time is shown in ZULU Time, a 24 hour military and aviation time used by airplane pilots all over the world. "Zulu" time is that which is more commonly know as "GMT" (Greenwich Mean Time).
- Temperature: Temperatures are shown in both "C"= Celsius and "F"= Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Wind direction is shown by the "degree" of which it is originating from. A wind coming directly out of the west would be from 270 degrees, just like on a compass. The current direction is shown by the black arrow. The blue segments show the recent past direction. "Dark Blue" represents the wind from the past 10 minutes. "Light Blue" represents the wind from the past 2 minutes. Wind speed is measured in Knots. Click here for a knots to MPH conversion chart if you want to know the wind speed in miles per hour.
- Sky: The sky information will tell you how high the lowest clouds are from the ground in feet and a short description.
- Visibility: Measured in "Statute Miles".
- Lightning: Will show lightning information in the area during storms or whenever lighting is present. An "at airport" designation means 0-5 miles from the airport. "Vicinity" means 5-10 miles and "Distant" means 10-30 miles.
- Colored Arrows: Indicate change in the past 20 minutes
The Cambridge Municipal Airport state-of-the-art weather system is being shared with the general public through this webpage. Sensors are on the airport located near the runway in a secured area. The system provides real-time temperature, dew point, pressure, visibility, wind direction and speed cloud ceiling and present weather conditions, among other things. The system can also differentiate between rain and snow, important information for pilots.
Listen or Watch Live Online!
Our streams on our website will play on most any device. You can also choose from various types of streams if needed. Click to listen or watch in a pop-up window. You can also listen to our stations by visiting Tune-In Radio online or download the Tune-In Radio APP for your phone of tablet or from I-Tunes or the Google Play Store. Video streams require Adobe Flash.