Current Time 1:58:08am
Visit the Community TV2 Channel on You Tube for more videos!
Call (740) 685-2435!
Eat in or Take Out Available!
Want to donate to or sponsor the 2016 Boomarama fireworks?
Every donation helps! Click here to download your Boomarama donation form!
It’s a Fourth of July tradition! The Cambridge City Park Board and AVC Communications combine forces to bring you one of the region’s biggest parties and brightest fireworks show from the Cambridge City Park July 4th! This years show promises to be the BIGGEST SHOW EVER!
Here's some of what is going on this year!
- The Cambridge City Band will be playing patriotic favorites at the Big Pavilion at 7:30pm and broadcast live on WILE 97.7FM.
- WCMJ 96.7FM will broadcast LIVE from the park from 6-10pm. Join Jeremy Scott from the 96 FM Morning Show and others for all of the fun!
- WCMJ will also have the official Boomarama Soundtrack at 10PM! BRING YOUR RADIOS AND CRANK IT UP!
- Cambridge Fire Department will be there to show off thier fire trucks!
- Live bands will be playing on stage near the little league diamonds all evening!
- There will be fun for the kids throughout the day including a special pool deal and a pool party!
- You'll find LOTS OF FOOD throughout the park from great vendors...so come hungry!
- Fireworks start at 10pm featuring the 96FM soundtrack.
Boomarama Grand Finale Video
CAMBRIDGE PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTER
This year, Cambridge Physical Therapy Center is beginning its 15th year of serving our community.
That statement has a double meaning. Not only does its staff provide physical therapy services as the only independent, locally-owned, physical therapy center in the area, but owners Chris and Jennifer Rocco, a licensed physical therapist, and employees Tiffany Finch, Amy Henthorn and Stephanie Hufnagle are dedicated to serving the community through sponsorship and active participation in charitable causes and service projects.
The first place to look if your looking to buy or sell real estate!
AVC COMMUNICATIONS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
No phone calls please. AVC Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
No positions currently available.
AVC COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE